Friday, November 7, 2014

Stormy Weather

There's a storm brewing. I can feel it!
 So blustery, it began with the clouds and a giant whiff of wind.
 But soon those clouds grew darker, bigger, menacing, so powerful. What a glorious beast looming in the darkness!
 The winds grew fierce.
 Darker and stronger with each huff.
 I thought I might be blown away, there was so much turbulence!
The sky turned to black. It was all quite frightening, yet exciting!
And then the lightning came, electrifying the sky in such a creative manner. Such beautiful violence!!!!! 

The lightening struck; the winds stirred up. It was quite an impressive experience! I felt I had an out of body experience that night.
 I finally peeled my eyes away from the sky and thought to take shelter once the rain began to pour.
And finally....finally...finally....the skies began to clear. The air was so fresh. And all of the darkness seemed to melt away with the rain drops.
Things seemed so much brighter, now. The clouds were still there but when I took another look, it was if there were giant orchards invading the heavens. GORGEOUS!!!  In one's life the rain must come....to make way for other good things to come!

2 comments:

  1. This post gave me goosebumps April, I am touched by your poetic words and breathtaking photographs. You have captured the atmosphere, beauty and immense power of a storm so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night Owl, that is SUCH a compliment. Thank You!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete