Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Countdown.....


TEN....
I am very proud to announce that I won the Tonner Pinterest Contest which occured between Nov15-Dec 15. The challenge was to create a look and lifestyle for Tonner's Changing Mood Penelope doll as spelled out in pins. As first prize winner, I am the proud new owner of this doll as well as a complete outfit, "Dancing the Night Away." If you like, you can see the board I created by clicking here. Inasmuch as I have never won anything prior, I decided I should properly document the unboxing of such a gorgeous prize. Tyra and friends were more than willing to lend a hand as they count down to a new year.
NINE
 EIGHT
 SEVEN (Sorry, just striking a pose as we take a short break.)
SIX
 FIVE
FOUR
 THREE
TWO
ONE......
 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a great prize too, she's lovely! And she's welcomed so sweet by the other girls :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Night Owl. I wanted to celebrate in this very special way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats April! I love this post, a great way to celebrate!
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Billa. I had a fun time putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love photo "8" - great composition. and imagination! Shows tenion and excitement as it has to be!
    Comment from "it's me"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Olympia, for your kind words. This series makes me smile each time I look at it!

    ReplyDelete